FREE 5 page web pages Business or Personal - With It's FREE Hosting

TNC Discussion Board: Web Page Design: FREE 5 page web pages Business or Personal - With It's FREE Hosting
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard L Wittauer on Wednesday, January 10, 2001 - 01:00 am:

FREE 5 page web pages Business or Personal in design, with iit's FREE hosting. With more features coming such as shopping cart. These pages are professionally designed which require NO HTML, nice looking pages not the every day simple templet design.

Plus the company is paying you for each FREE web page that you give away. View their Flash Vedio. This is a great way to make some extra money and receive a great looking web page FREE. Please see site for the complete details
(IFYOU HAVE A BUSINESS - THINK OF THE MONEY YOU WILL BE SAVING)

http://www.coolebiz.net/default.asp?page=/free/refer&id=20814

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By phhatboy on Wednesday, April 11, 2001 - 07:05 pm:

I did check it out and got one too!! It is wonderful and easy to setup, I put in an email service and search service, plus lots more!! All FREE!! Not too bad either you can see for your self and click at the bottom to get your free website too!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Carl Martin on Sunday, September 21, 2003 - 01:32 am:

this message is a bit missleading. It sounds as if you a getting a web page that you can use to promote an existing business. In actual fact it is promoting an affiliate program called SFI (Six Figure Income) which in my experience does not live up to its promise

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Tuesday, December 20, 2005 - 01:31 am:

What did you find wrong with your SFI experience?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page