Moving from one host to another host?

TNC Discussion Board: Web Page Design: Moving a website: Moving from one host to another host?
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Chris Sandburg on Saturday, May 26, 2001 - 11:00 pm:

I'm very confused when it comes to completing my site and I don't seem to get much help from my host. I have also had several charges that I didn't anticipate. I've spent many hour putting together what I have - I still don't have a guest sign in, a shopping cart system, and I am not sure what else I need to be doing. How hard would it be to move my site (3 pages)to another area on the web? Do I have to start over from scratch or can I use what I have already and move it? I have 2 domain names. The main name is Petlady.net & jerrysofwestport.com and I would like to add one more. We linked jerrys into petlady.net where you will find a Petlady's creation page, Jerry's of Westport page and our home page. Have I confused you - I know I am!!!
What is my best recourse? Petlady

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page