Newbie Club Hosting

TNC Discussion Board: Web Page Design: Newbie Club Hosting
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Steve Enlow on Saturday, July 21, 2001 - 01:35 pm:

Does any one have their web site hosted with newbie club? If so let's talk about how to use all of the tools in the control panel. I know I'm having trouble learning how to use it and I thought others might also.
Thanks in advance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Sunday, September 30, 2001 - 09:43 am:

I just moved my site to Newbie Club, and I'm rather confused, too! My domain was hosted somewhere else; I switched it to Newbie 2 days ago.
I like the Control Panel, it seems pretty clear, although I tend to ignore anything I don't understand - at least this early on.
But I can't get my new site to even show up on my screen, so maybe I'm too impatient.
I don't want to use the old site, I just want to use the shopping cart. How do I do this?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page