Looking for Web GRAPHICS for COMMERCIAL Purposes

TNC Discussion Board: Web Page Design: Looking for Web GRAPHICS for COMMERCIAL Purposes
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Terri B. on Sunday, April 07, 2002 - 11:54 am:

Hi All --

Does anyone know of any Website Resources where people can get Photos & Clipart that are OK to use for COMMERCIAL Purposes (for a business website)? Seems like 99% of the Graphics Sites, restrict use to only personal or non-commercial purposes. The few resources I've found that DO allow for Commercial use, have a Very Limited Selection.

Mostly, I'm seeking Photos of People "just Doing Things" -- like people in a business meeting, or on the phone, or a home-biz entrepreneur working at his/her home computer, or people eating, or shampooing/shaving...(doing hygiene tasks), or doing physical activity or exercise, or looking sad /or ill /or stressed-out (varying emotions), and also looking happy /or laughing (hard!). Clipart would be helpful, too, but photos are priority.

I'm trying to find as many resources as possible, so Feel Free -- Chime in! --- Any suggestions would be GREATLY Appreciated!

--Terri

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Monday, April 08, 2002 - 02:29 pm:

http://www.gimp-savvy.com
http://www.arttoday.com

have phots - I know art today has a members fee, and I think gimp-savvy may have. You may find that to get photos to use on a commercial web site that you need to go for a subscription based service.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By whenelephantsfly on Tuesday, December 03, 2002 - 07:09 am:

Are you looking for free or fee based graphics. I know there are quite a few sites that charge for photos on a per photo basis. There are also free software sites that you can get photo disks with 10,000 photos and up. You just pay shipping. $7.95 or something around.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page