Using WAV file on web site?

TNC Discussion Board: Web Page Design: Using WAV file on web site?
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Ray G on Saturday, April 20, 2002 - 02:22 am:

After much discussion between members of my local Bass fishing club, I decided to bite the bullet and try to build a Web Site for the club.
Think it has turned out OK for my 1st attempt at building but would like constructive suggestions in Newbie speak as to how to improve it.
I also would like to add a Wav file to my main page but have no clue where to start.
Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?
URL Portcitybassmasters.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 11:33 am:

Hi Ray,
Here's a sound tutorial
http://www.boogiejack.com/howx007.html}

I like your site - apart from that terrifiying fish! I can't believe you all get up at 6am to grapple with something like that!

I use IE5.5, and I noticed a gap in the menu, between Guest Book and Picture Album buttons. Everything else worked well.

Part two in the next post ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Tuesday, April 30, 2002 - 11:37 am:

You can make your email addresses clickable by adding mailto: in front of them.

I'd recommend cloaking any email addresses - I use E-cloaker, small easy to use freebie from http://www.codebrain.com Spam robots can't see your email, but it appears as normal on your page.

I only clicked on Rays new boat to moan about americans having too much money and too much sunshine, so you gave me a good laugh - thanks!

Dianne R

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ksn23pr@mail.com on Wednesday, March 15, 2006 - 03:37 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page