Desktop Icons all Scrunched together and can't read

TNC Discussion Board: Tips and Tricks: Desktop Icons all Scrunched together and can't read
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By mskittie on Wednesday, October 02, 2002 - 05:24 pm:

I downed loaded a up date for my computer and when I restarted my computer the icons on the desktop are all scrunched together on the left side of screen. Does anyone know how to put them back in the normal set up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance I have learned so many things from you all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Tuesday, October 08, 2002 - 10:46 pm:

right click on the desktop and go to properties and in the appearance tab, go to icon spacing and put value of 43 in both the horizontal and vertical box ... click apply and ok and they both should be normal again.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page