Returning a program that is drag on to the desktop.

TNC Discussion Board: Tips and Tricks: Returning a program that is drag on to the desktop.
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By THOMAS C PHILLIPS on Sunday, June 15, 2003 - 02:57 pm:

I'm having a problem with returning a program that I have draged on to my desk top to the original place in the program list on the start button. What I have been doing is to send it to my documents and place it in a folder that I
create. Is there a way of putting it back in to the program list?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Wednesday, June 18, 2003 - 10:37 pm:

If you are using any windows version greater than Win 95, you can do this. Simply click the icon and drag it on top of the start button (but don't let go of your mouse button yet!).

After it hovers for a couple seconds, the start menu will open, then just hover over the programs section, it will open, then just place the icon where you want it and let go of the mouse button.

That will add the icon back onto the start menu.

Josh Lowe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By xolavka@email.com on Wednesday, June 07, 2006 - 03:50 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page