Deleting "Log Off..." from start menu

TNC Discussion Board: Tips and Tricks: Deleting "Log Off..." from start menu
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Saturday, January 03, 2004 - 11:32 pm:

Is there an easy way w-out going into the scary Registry or misconfig or whatever?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Sunday, January 04, 2004 - 05:52 pm:

I can't see a way in XP Home - this may be a security feature, to encourage you to log off when you leave your pc unattended, but there must be millions of users who don't need to do that.

Why do you want to remove it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Monday, January 05, 2004 - 06:07 am:

I haveWindows 98 plus and it just bygs me. Odd though, it seems to be gone and I hupe it doesn't return. Thanks for posting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Saturday, September 04, 2004 - 02:33 am:

I have Win 98SE, and it has the Log Off Default place to click. It just concerns me, because I worry if I accidently log off there do i have to have a password to get back on. I have had this computer for more then 4 yrs and don't remember any passwords,, Any thoughts on this, Thanks

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page