Office 97 - Excel

TNC Discussion Board: Tips and Tricks: Office 97 - Excel
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Quick key command to change from English to French  1   06/06 07:47am
Emoticons  1   06/06 07:57pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By bolger1900 on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 07:42 am:

Help,

I need a formula (either for the header field) or for a field on the spreadsheet.

What I am trying to do is the following.

I am printing my own invoice forms (consisting of one page, 8 1/2 by 11). I am using NCR 2 part autocarbon paper.

I would like to print 100 copies (at a time) of my invoice form, and have the header page number change every second printed copy since obviously the original and the copy must have the same number.

Nowhere can I find such a command.

The command could also be a fomula for a field, again, the incremental factor should be the number of copies printed, changing every second copy.

Also, how do I make the page number change, if I am in fact copying the same page 100 times and not 100 different pages.

Thank You all
Aaron

Please feel free to comunicate with me directly, should you be able to shed some light on my questions.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page