Starting an informative website

TNC Discussion Board: Tips and Tricks: Starting an informative website
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Wednesday, October 27, 2004 - 05:24 am:

Hi There, As you can probably tell by my question, I am very new at this. I am not even sure if I know how to ready the answers/replies to my question. Here goes anyway. I am thinking of starting a website. It would be an informative website. Basically it is all about Kids. So mums can read about things from teething, to playing to where to take them for outings to anything and everything about children. Now my question is: Can I make a business out of this - how would I generate revenue from it? Can it be done. I am not looking to make a fast buck, I want to do something I enjoy and hopefully make a little pocket money out of it and I thought it would be a good idea. I live in Australia and there aren't too many websites with kids info. As in where to go and what to do - outings etc.
Sorry if this is a long question but any advice would be excellent.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page