'Send To' Dialog Box Tip

TNC Discussion Board: Tips and Tricks: 'Send To' Dialog Box Tip
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jim on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 04:36 pm:

In a recent issue of the Newbie Club Newsletter a tip covered how to add another 'send to' destination in the dialog box when you right-click a folder or file. I immediately used the tip - and then somehow misplaced it...Yuck! Now I want to do this again, but can't find the tip - and I'm sure (well, almost) I saved it, but can't find it. Would much appreciate if someone could send me this tip again?...Thanks, and I promise not to lose it again...Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jim on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 11:43 pm:

I found out how to do this from another source. Click the following: Start, explore, documents and settings, user name, send to folder, right click and select new, create a shortcut to whatever you want to add (eg., Notpad) by browsing, then select what you want....Jim

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page