Multiple pages foe adobe acrobat reader?

TNC Discussion Board: Tips and Tricks: Multiple pages foe adobe acrobat reader?
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By marshmallowfudge on Sunday, January 28, 2001 - 03:17 am:

hi; when i use my 2010 canon printer to print in adobe acrobat reader it will not set for multiple page copying, you have to do each one manually, can you advise me on this? thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Sunday, January 28, 2001 - 06:39 am:

Marshmallowfudge:

I sent a reply on this sometime last week... did you get it? It was during the "invisible" week, so you may not have had a chance to see it.

Here is what I would suggest you try:
Open a file in Reader. Now, instead of hitting the Print icon, go to File, PRINT. Now, on the left side you give the range of pages to print, and on the right side, you determine how many copies you want.

For example, if you want 5 copies of the whole document, then on the right side, type in 5. But if you want 5 copies of just page 2, then you need to click the "print selected pages" button on the left, input page 2, then select 5 on the right side.

I hope that is understandable.... let me know if not. If that doesn't work, make sure you are using the latest version of Acrobat Reader. It is up to version 4.

Josh Lowe
http://www.dyno-mite.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page