PRINTING IN OUTLOOK EXPRESS

TNC Discussion Board: Tips and Tricks: PRINTING IN OUTLOOK EXPRESS
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Thursday, March 15, 2001 - 04:11 pm:

I have Outlook Express 5.50 and would like to know what setting I change to make it not print the header (TO, Date, Sent and Subject) on each email message that I print out. Detailed instructions please. Thanks much!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Thursday, March 22, 2001 - 01:17 am:

Please, doesn't anyone know the answer to my question above? It would really be a big help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Frank Lavallee on Thursday, March 22, 2001 - 11:38 am:

Click to the left of the first letter, hold down the Shift key, click to the right of the last letter(which will highlight all the text you want to remove), release the Shift key, then click Edit, Cut. The text will disappear. Now, you can print off the selected text you want. You can also do the same for unwanted sentences or paragraphs within the message.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Saturday, March 24, 2001 - 01:31 pm:

Thanks for your answer, but no, that will not work in my version of Outlook Express5 because the part I am wanting to not print is not contained in the email message itself. Cut and delete functions do not work up there. When you open the message, it is the header or maybe you call it some other name and is in the gray area above the message itself. Example:

ANN ADAMS
To: adamsfam8@home.com
Sent: Friday, March 23
Subject: I NEED HELP

It will also not work by selecting the text and using the Printer option of FILE/ PRINT/ SELECTION. It still prints all of the information above that I am calling the header. I know that I can copy all of the message and take it to another program, such as Word Perfect, to do it, if it is text, but I was trying to get OE to do the work instead if I could.
Thanks if you can give me any help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Donald Dunham on Saturday, May 12, 2001 - 07:12 am:

I would copy It to Wordpad,that takes care of your problem.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Ronald Evans on Sunday, September 23, 2001 - 08:18 pm:

Could you please tell me if there is a way of saving all of my e-mails in one bulk on a floppy
disk and if possible could you possibly explain in detail how to do it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Novice on Tuesday, December 28, 2004 - 11:47 pm:

Right click and 'select all'.
Then copy the text onto word or other program. there you can edit what you want or print all shown on the pake.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page