Start button

TNC Discussion Board: Tips and Tricks: Start button
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Sunday, March 25, 2001 - 06:04 pm:

I can't move my start button.
Any suggestions?
Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Monday, March 26, 2001 - 05:25 am:

Move it in what way? The start button doesn't move seperate from the whole taskbar (the bar at the bottom of the screen).

Are you asking how to move your taskbar from the bottom to the side or top? Or did it get stuck on a side and you are trying to get it back?

Josh Lowe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Catchup on Saturday, March 31, 2001 - 05:24 am:

RE: Moving the Start button and task bar:

If this is your question...
Just place the pointer over the task bar in an open area, left click and hold the mouse button down and drag the bar where ever you want it...

Catchup

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Thursday, July 25, 2002 - 02:02 pm:

When I go to startup, I click, start,programs ande then accessories. I somehow am missing the accessories tab.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By net mc clintock on Wednesday, March 15, 2006 - 04:28 pm:

my taskbar has somehow moved itself to the SIDE of my screen and is driving me crazy!! how do i get it back down to the bottom of the screen? it did this once before but my husband (database administrator for county) was home and fixed it. he is in meetings and unavailable for my questions and i was hoping someone on the internet could help me. thanks-- net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By net mc clintock on Wednesday, March 15, 2006 - 04:33 pm:

just a question - is this a free site? can anyone join? i'd be very interested in being able to find out easier ways to get around and just learning more about the computer in general. thanks - net

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page