Wingding

TNC Discussion Board: Tips and Tricks: Wingding
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Wednesday, May 23, 2001 - 12:49 am:

I printed Windows Wingdings but can't find how to use them..very new to this and really want to learn but lose where I find things so can't go back. Help Please..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Wednesday, May 23, 2001 - 02:36 am:

Here is where you will find a key to using Wingdings, print it out and keep for reference.

http://www.nextek.net/appalachianman/wingmac1.html

If you are interested, here is where you can find the key to using Webdings also.

http://www.toad.net/~marica/webdings.htm

I assume that you know you can click on the down arrow on "font" and scroll to the font you desire in your word processor program or Outlook Express and choose the Webding or Wingding font.

Enjoy,
Richard

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Wednesday, May 23, 2001 - 02:56 am:

Nthis is a wingding, so is this J
and this is a webding !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Wednesday, May 23, 2001 - 03:08 am:

And then we have ANSI

- © - ® - -

Fun huh?
Richard

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Marcella on Wednesday, May 23, 2001 - 12:44 pm:

Thanks, Richard. As mentioned, I have much to learn but want to so any help is appreciated. No, I didn't know about scroll or much else..can type pretty good but all the other is greek to me. Really like this newbieclub and helps. mmcandie@cswnet.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page