Windows ME edition--Backup/Restore My Documents folder

TNC Discussion Board: Tips and Tricks: Windows ME edition--Backup/Restore My Documents folder
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Sunday, June 17, 2001 - 04:12 pm:

I have Windows ME on my computer and would like to know how to backup & restore the My Documents folder (everything in it.) My computer does not have Microsoft Backup on it.

Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 06:23 pm:

how many files do you have in your my documents folder?? are we talking about 10 megabytes or 100 gigabytes here? secondly do you own a backup device ( cd burner or zip drive for example? )
if you own a cd burner the easiest thing to do is just to burn the folder on to a CD-RW ( NOT CDR )every couple weeks with the CDRW discs you can update your backup as often as needed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ocho on Friday, August 20, 2004 - 09:47 pm:

How do I permanently delete my deleted messages?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page