Volume control panel

TNC Discussion Board: Tips and Tricks: Volume control panel
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Fudger on Wednesday, July 11, 2001 - 09:36 pm:

If you don't show microphone and speaker balance on your volume control, how do you put it there,? Its on my daughters computer and it is a gateway pent 11, with 64 ram, i'm not sure of the model, i think they are running win 98 and ie 5, not sure, my grandaughter was trying to voice chat and she couldn't find these 2 listed in the volume control panel and her folks were not there so i told her i would try to help. we keep getting an echo back from her computer, i can hear my voice being transmitted back? thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Thursday, July 12, 2001 - 09:25 pm:

Fudger,
Try this, right click on the speaker on your task bar-next left click on Open Volume Controls when the volune control panel opens, click on the options button on the tool bar, next click on properties. In the next window you will see a list of controls that you can add to your volune control panel put a check in any that you want to add click OK. They will be added then you can make adjustments as needed. Hope this helps

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Fudger on Friday, July 13, 2001 - 10:17 pm:

THANKS;Will pass on, on my volume control panel it shows advanced i believe, but i don't remember how i set it up when i was adding messengers! thanks

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page