How do I get rid of username and password before windows

TNC Discussion Board: Tips and Tricks: How do I get rid of username and password before windows
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Save Password at ISP dial-up signon.  2   09/07 04:42pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Krocky2002 on Sunday, October 28, 2001 - 07:28 am:

Hi,
Please tell me how to get rid of the username and password that comes up everytime I put on my computer! It begans before window totally comes on!
It usually has my name in there but the password I left blank and I press cancel and my computer will go into its windows!
Please tell me step by step and with easy instructions that I can follow!
My e-mail address is (Krocky2002@aol.com}!
All help is very much appreciated!
Thanks, Karen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Monday, October 29, 2001 - 06:49 am:

Karen,
Try this, click your start button, settings, click on control panel.

Next look for and double click the network icon.

Next on the configuration tab you will see Primary Network Logon, click the drop down arrow and select Microsoft Family Logon, click OK
restart your PC.

Hope this helps

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Daisy on Monday, May 26, 2003 - 09:08 pm:

I also have this problem but I don't have 'Microsoft Family Logon'. I have 'Windows Logon' and 'Client for Microsoft Network'. I clicked OK at different times for both but still get the request for username and passoword.
Can anyone help.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page