Windows Media Player 7.1

TNC Discussion Board: Tips and Tricks: Windows Media Player 7.1
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Dan on Monday, November 12, 2001 - 03:25 am:

Simple question: how do I use the Windows Media Player 7.1 I just downloaded of the web? I mean this in the most basic way. The player has 7 "buttons" on the left side of it to include Media Guide and Radio Tuner. Its these buttons I'm focused on now. When connected to the web I open Media Player, click on Radio Tuner only to get a cover page telling me "when you open Radio tuner you can access radio stations around the world"! Yea-right! They just left out the how to part. Thanks for the time. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Gimp on Sunday, November 18, 2001 - 06:48 am:

Hi Dan,

On the radio tuner page, you should see something that says "Station Finder" in the middle of the screen. Right under it, there should be a little drop down menu that says "". Click on this to bring up a list of options.
I would suggest clicking on the "format" button. Right next to it, another little box should pop up saying "Select Format". This drop down menu has different music types "Country, Rock, Rap" are just a few. Click on whatever you like and in the black box below a list of stations should appear. Just click on anyone and enjoy.

Hope it helps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jo on Monday, July 22, 2002 - 03:25 am:

I have Windows Media Player 7.1. The Media Guide and the Radio Tuner does not work. There is no station finder or drop down menu. In tools under options I have turned them all on. It also will not play some of the music files I get in e-mail.
I use Netscape. I got wmp with Mindows ME.
Thanks for any suggestions.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page