Putting emotions (pictures) in my e-mail messages

TNC Discussion Board: Tips and Tricks: Putting emotions (pictures) in my e-mail messages
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Wednesday, February 20, 2002 - 04:42 am:

How do I put those faces with emotions in my e-mail messages?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Wednesday, February 20, 2002 - 09:50 pm:

Depends on what email program you are using. Perhaps AOL converts the text to smiles...I am not sure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Friday, March 01, 2002 - 10:23 pm:

You can find some neat stuff to use in the character map to dress them up. I use hearts and others. Webdings has quite a few nice things you can use. If you look around enough you can find smileys on some. Yahoo mail has them where you can just click on the smileys and it inserts them where ever you want. I use outlook more so I use the character map and different colors. You can have a lot of fun and be creative. : )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By holly golitly on Sunday, September 08, 2002 - 11:41 am:

i don't understand how to get those yellow smiley faces into e-mail.or other things like that.where do you get them to begin with? i have compuserve

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page