Removing >>>>>>>> from mail I am forwarding

TNC Discussion Board: Tips and Tricks: Removing >>>>>>>> from mail I am forwarding
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Saturday, March 09, 2002 - 03:55 pm:

I receive alot of e-mail and I wish to forward it and it is full of >>>>>>. It's not bad deleting them from a small text e-mail but if it is long does anybody know how to do it all at once.
Thanking in advance

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Saturday, March 09, 2002 - 04:34 pm:

Anon,
Click on the link below there is a free program called StripMail it will do it all. You just need to copy and paste you message into the program, then paste it back into your mail, then you can forward a clean message.

http://www.dsoft.com.tr/stripmail/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Sunday, April 20, 2003 - 10:01 pm:

I just use edit, then find, put in a >, use replace and put nothing in there, then tell it to replace all. Works like a charm - they're all gone in the blink of an eye.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page