Display pictures from CD on a TV

TNC Discussion Board: Tips and Tricks: Why doesn't my CD rom's use autorun: Display pictures from CD on a TV
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Monday, March 18, 2002 - 06:30 am:

Can anyone tell me how to display digital pictures contained in a CD onto a TV screen? I have heard that this can be done, but have no idea how.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Monday, March 18, 2002 - 05:26 pm:

Richard, you must first have the proper hardware.

Either you must buy and install a computer video card with a TV out plug, or you must buy a video converter, which converts a computer video signal into tv signal.

Video card would cost you around 100-150, which the video switcher would cost around 150-200 (if I remember correctly).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Monday, March 18, 2002 - 10:43 pm:

Thanks Josh,

Guess I will continue to look at pictures on the PC monitor, not worth spending that kind of money for 1 CD of pictures.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page