ERROR MESSAGE ! Please help !

TNC Discussion Board: Tips and Tricks: Window with red x (no picture shown, won't open): ERROR MESSAGE ! Please help !
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Patrick D.J.Torres Sr. on Thursday, May 23, 2002 - 03:55 pm:

Have error message saying precisely this-;

" MICROSOFT VISUAL C++RUNTIME ERROR"

RUNTIME ERROR

Program:C:\COMPAQ\LUTIL\WIZHOST.EXE

Abnormal Program Termination

How do I find out what this is, fix it, and continue on normally ? Thanks !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Ted Haveman on Friday, June 04, 2004 - 05:54 pm:

I also have the same problem, the COMPAQ/LUTIL/ WIZHOST.EXE error message and it is very annoying and I would like to know how to fix it . Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Sunday, April 24, 2005 - 12:48 pm:

Hello,
I keep geting this same error message on my Compaq Presario. I'm runing Windows 98.
Can you tell me how to stop this. I'm retierd and us my computer for fun.
Thank you
Richard

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Monday, April 25, 2005 - 05:15 pm:

This site has an explanation:
http://newbie.org/help/messages/12034.html

The Compaq/HP sites are totally useless for support! And very slow too. If the article above doesn't help, post again and we'll see what else we can discover.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Sunday, August 21, 2005 - 12:53 am:

That doesn't solve the problem... still missing the file and searching for a non-existant file to rename it will not help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Sunday, September 11, 2005 - 08:38 pm:

I keep getting the same message, but I do actually have the file. Just follow the path and you'll find the wizhost thing (it looks like a wizards hat)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page