Keyboard Magic

TNC Discussion Board: Tips and Tricks: Keyboard Magic
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By pjclaflin on Saturday, June 29, 2002 - 12:59 am:

How come the keyboard magic won't work w/2000 or NT? Isn't there something like that for those of us who use this OS?
Also how does one lock down a computer with one key? I know I've seen it somewhere but can't find it again? Will also need to know how to unlock it once I come back

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Blue Boy on Thursday, July 03, 2003 - 06:06 pm:

Most of us have not used the key, that lies on to our right and in between the control key and Windows logo key of the key board.
When you press this key, you get the same popup window when you click the right of your mouse on an empty desktop. Try it.
What this key is called ? Anybody...Please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Sunday, July 06, 2003 - 04:19 pm:

I just call it the menu key - but I never remember to use it!

Dianne R

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Blue Boy on Sunday, July 13, 2003 - 07:26 pm:

With Windows logo key you can make your tasks very easy and time saving.
Press Win.Key ...Start Menu Popsup.
Win.Key+R...Run dialog box
Win.Key+F...Find dialog box
Win.Key+M...Minimise all windows
Win.Key+E...Windows Explorer
Shift+Win Key+M... Undo minimise all
Win.Key+F1 ... Help
Try them.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page