|By Stephanie on Sunday, September 08, 2002 - 08:47 pm:|
My taskbar somehow jumped from the bottom of my screen to stand straight up at the right-hand side. No matter how I try to drag it back, it refuses to move. Please help!
|By Josh Lowe on Monday, September 09, 2002 - 06:42 pm:|
This is a fairly common problem. Easy to make it go crazy, very hard to get it working right again.
Follow these instructions to bring it back:
1. Click anywhere on the taskbar one time.
2. Press ctrl+space, then press 'm'.
3. Press the down arrow (you will see your mouse pointer moving down the taskbar) until it reaches the bottom of the screen.
4. Press the left arrow over until you see a clear line in a box shape at the bottom of the screen.
5. Press ENTER. Voila, start menu where it belongs again.
|By Josh Lowe on Monday, September 09, 2002 - 06:43 pm:|
MISTAKE in my previous instructions:
Don't press CTRL + Space, that does nothing. I mistyped. Instruction 2 should read:
2. Press ALT+space, then 'm'.
|Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only|