Desktop Icons

TNC Discussion Board: Desktop icons: Desktop Icons
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Sunday, September 21, 2003 - 08:19 pm:

I want to arrange my desktop icons in a particular way that suits me, but the system moves them right back after I have dragged them to the place on the screen that I want them. Help!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By PennT on Monday, September 22, 2003 - 08:12 am:

Right click anywhere on the desktop then left click on arrange Icons the way you want.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Shirley Holzmacher on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 12:08 am:

Hi Joe,
Recently you gave instructions on how to put some desktop icons that you didn't want on your
desktop, into a new folder. I did that to a few, but I don't remember how I did it. Can you please tell me how. Thank you.
Shirley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 06:33 pm:

If you right-click on a space on your desktop, and choose New then Folder. It's name will be highlighted ready for you to rename it.

Then drag any shortcuts, files, etc from your desktop onto the folder, and release the mouse button to drop them into the folder.

Dianne Reuby
http://www.swindonvirtualoffice.co.uk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By diane on Thursday, October 13, 2005 - 12:47 pm:

I somehow made all the icons & everything else bigger. How do I put them back to the usual size? I think I was in microsoft office outlook. Thanks

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page