LAPTOP SCREEN-EVERYTHING UPSIDE DOWN!!!!HELP

TNC Discussion Board: Desktop icons: LAPTOP SCREEN-EVERYTHING UPSIDE DOWN!!!!HELP
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Desktop Screen Everything is Upside Down! Help  4   05/19 05:28pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By SCRAPPYKAT on Monday, October 20, 2003 - 01:10 am:

HI
I BOUGHT AND DOWNLOADED KEYBOARD MAGIC TODAY. I WAS REALLY GETTING INTO IT AND WAS AT THE PART ABOUT ACCESSIBILITY OPTIONS, SO DECIDED TO EXPLORE. I CLICKED ON CONFIG WINDOWS TO WORK FOR YOUR VISION::ETC. THEN CLICKED ON WIZARD, THEN SWITCH TO LOWER SCREEN RESOLUTUTION. ALL OF A SUDDEN , THE SCREEN WENT UPSIDE DOWN! HOW DO I CORRECT THIS? I AM TYPING THIS RIGHT SIDE UP- BUT ALL IS UPSIDE DOWN! PLEASE HELP ME SOON-THIS IS MAKING ME DIZZY!! I JUST GOT THIS GATEWAY LAPTOP XP ABOUT 1 MONTH AGO. H E L P !!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jgvernonco on Monday, October 20, 2003 - 10:27 pm:

The Home Page for Keyboard Magic says that it has not been tested on laptop keyboards.

I have not used the program, so I do not have specifics.

I would recommend using add/remove programs to uninstall it, then reinstall it and see if you can configure it without that particular step. :-)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page