PDF files

TNC Discussion Board: Files, files, files: PDF files
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Dave Worthington on Friday, November 03, 2000 - 05:51 am:

What do I need, or need to do to open PDF files,or is that a fairly broad question? :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Friday, November 03, 2000 - 10:24 am:

You need Adobe Acrobat Reader for these files - it free to download, but it's large!

Go to http://www.adobe.com/ and scrolldown the page - at the bottom you can click "Adobe Acrobat Reader" button.

You can buy a full version, if you want to create .pdf files (these are like electronic books) but if you just want the Reader (to view files) it's free.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Dave Worthington on Monday, November 06, 2000 - 06:51 am:

Thank you dreuby, and I have the Adobe Acrobat Reader, also how about PDS files, I now I`m a real pain hu! Just in need of a little help :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Tuesday, November 07, 2000 - 04:23 am:

Hi

I'm not sure what PDS files are - i've looked on the Adobe site, and in the "help" file on my acrobat reader, but I can't find them.

To use your Acrobat reader to view PDF files, you can double-click the file you want to view, and it will load the reader with the file opened.

Or you can load the reader from a desktop short-cut (if you have one) or from START > Programs > and the Adobe Acrobat should be listed. Then use the menu bar at the top - File > Open> choose your file and click OK.

Hope this helps - you know where to come if it doesn't!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page