Please Help: Need to Edit Program File

TNC Discussion Board: Files, files, files: Please Help: Need to Edit Program File
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By lilwiggo on Friday, May 30, 2003 - 08:03 am:

I just recently acquired a download that was a compresses file and when I unzipped the file, the files where transfered to my C: drive. In the C: under Program Files, the files are now unzipped. A couple of the files are for an internet site I am constructing. My question is, how can I take those files and edit them? I bought the download from a Lady and need to figure out how to change the products info to my info. My computer can't seem to pull up the files into a program like wordpad/works to edit them. I would really appreciate the help. Also, how would I edit a link that is on the file?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Friday, May 30, 2003 - 12:59 pm:

What type of files are they? What is the extension - for example .txt, or .jpg, or whatever. Was there a readme file with the download?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By lilwiggo on Saturday, May 31, 2003 - 07:40 am:

The file is under the C:/Prgram Files and one of the files is a readme file.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page