THE NEW 6.0

TNC Discussion Board: Files, files, files: THE NEW 6.0
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By JerZTee on Sunday, December 03, 2000 - 01:48 am:

Hi. I don't know if I'm in the right place or not but I have a question for you guys. My husband downloaded 6.0. Ever since then you are now able to click on a screen name, (w/o signing on) then go above to the toolbar, click on MAIL. There you can read anyone's mail. I fixed that problem but now I have another one. As I said, you click on a screen name, and take note that we are not signed on to AOL, then go above and click on MAIL, then click on ADDRESS BOOK, and there you can read mine or anyone elses ADDRESS BOOK. If you click on FAVORITES, you can read everything you have in the FAVORITES. Why have a password? What did my husband do wrong when he downloaded 6.0? Any suggestions? Please contact me at JerZTee@aol.com. Thank you.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page