Finding and moving files from a slave hard drive

TNC Discussion Board: Files, files, files: Finding and moving files from a slave hard drive
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By teamtools on Monday, March 19, 2001 - 04:32 pm:

I just bought a new pc and had the C drive from my old system slaved to the new C drive. I would like to copy my bookmarked url links from IE and my filters and email folders from the old Outlook 2000 files over to my new C drive, but I don't know which files they are. I have already updated my IE version and reloaded Office2000 to the new C drive. What are the file extensions for these three types of files.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Floyd Smith on Tuesday, November 20, 2001 - 11:22 am:

From Intel Graphics; I get an error message like this; (None/DeviceName) Screen resolution is at the lowest.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page