WinZip

TNC Discussion Board: Files, files, files: WinZip
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By marv on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 05:25 am:

I have been following the tutorials, by both TNC and WinZip,and seem to be zipping and unzipping okay, but my question is this; when I zip several files, their icons remain in the folder as well as the WinZip icon. It appears to me that I have two sets of files, one in the zip mode and the other unzipped.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 09:43 pm:

Mary:

That is correct. Basically, it copies the files and zips them into one zip file. But the original files will still be there. If you only want the zipped files, then just delete the files that have been copied. To access them again, unzip.

Josh Lowe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Monday, February 25, 2002 - 07:13 pm:

Help. I downloaded unzip wizard. Now i have all kinds of files on my desktop. How do i fix?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page