RM files

TNC Discussion Board: Files, files, files: RM files
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jane Smith on Tuesday, July 23, 2002 - 11:11 pm:

How do you open .RM files?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Tuesday, July 23, 2002 - 11:53 pm:

Jane,
.RM video file (realaudio) that opens with Real Player, you can download it here.

http://forms.real.com/real/player/blackjack.html?src=serviceandsupport

Under player version select Real Player 8 Basic.

Hope this helps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jane Smith on Thursday, July 25, 2002 - 03:47 pm:

Anonymous,
Sorry that I'm late getting back, bad weather. I tried the site but my Windows XP wasn't listed.
I tried using my Media button but the .RM file was not on the list that was accepted. What do I do next?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 02:44 am:

Jane,
I have Real Player 8 Basic on my XP machine and it works fine, so it should be OK to download for windows 98. If you have any problems you can always uninstall it. I checked on RealPlayer web site and it said it will work on windows XP.
Hope this helps

Below is a quote from real player web site.

Are RealPlayer, RealJukebox, and RealDownload compatible with Windows XP?
This document applies to:

- RealPlayer 8
- RealJukebox 2
- RealDownload

RealPlayer 8 (build 6.0.9.584), RealJukebox 2 (build 1.0.2.340), and RealDownload 4 have been tested and will work on Windows XP.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page