Recording cassettes onto hard drive

TNC Discussion Board: Backing up your stuff: Recording cassettes onto hard drive
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Mikel Russell on Sunday, December 03, 2000 - 01:15 am:

Can anyone help me with this? I want to copy my cassettes and old LP'S onto the hard drive of my computer. I've called a lot of places. Some say it can't be done and others say it can but they don't know how. Does anyone know how to do it?
Mikel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Michael Tyler on Wednesday, January 03, 2001 - 02:33 pm:

Mikel,

Yes, it can certainly be done! Audio restoration and preservation are extremely popular these days, as folks want to transfer LP's and tape recordings from this "old" media, to the hard drive, then ultimately to audio CD's.

I am a dealer for software products designed specifically for this purpose, but am hesitant to give the appearance of "promotion" in this public forum. If you want more specific info, email me privately, and I'll direct you to our website so you can see what is available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By William A Goddard on Sunday, March 25, 2001 - 02:57 pm:

How can I get this dealers address?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Tuesday, January 08, 2002 - 01:11 am:

How do I get the address?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Wednesday, March 24, 2004 - 01:48 am:

Click on the name. It will provide with a pre-addressed email to send your message.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Norman Cordova on Saturday, August 21, 2004 - 01:13 am:

was unable to get advise from William A. Goddard,on how to copy CD's onto hard drive, e-mail address provided, bounced. Can any one help?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Sunday, August 22, 2004 - 01:23 pm:

I use Audio Cleaning Lab from Magix http://www.magix.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page