Lost- Back up Facilitator/utility

TNC Discussion Board: Backing up your stuff: Backing up files.: Lost- Back up Facilitator/utility
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Patrick Vacchiano on Sunday, February 04, 2001 - 02:57 am:

I have lost my Back up utility,diectory,file,everything to do with back up.
The last crash I had wiped out several programs including back up.
How can I retrieve my back up facilitator?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh Lowe on Monday, February 05, 2001 - 10:50 pm:

Patrick:

Try this:

Start, settings, control panel, add/remove programs.

Click on the windows setup tab. It will show a list of items you have installed on your computer. double click on system tools, and put a check-mark next to the backup utility. (you will need your windows cd-rom).

Josh Lowe
http://www.dyno-mite.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Bill Irving on Wednesday, March 27, 2002 - 09:06 pm:

Hello Josh,
I was interested in the above re back up files etc, I have tried bringing back up into my add/remove files, my problems is I do not have my master disc as a friends did a lot of fiddling around , thought he was helping by loading his disc in with windows 2000, but did not leave the disc, and of course I have programmes now such as photodraw 2000 which will not let me load as it requests the disc all the time, as does back up
any ideas how I can load or try another back up facility etc?
appreciate your answer
thanks and have a good day
Bill

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page