Hard Drive Recovery after the crash

TNC Discussion Board: Backing up your stuff: Hard Drive Recovery after the crash
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Sam on Monday, February 11, 2002 - 06:58 pm:

I have a Quantum Fireball that just crashed. I would like to know if there is a data recovery service that doesn't start off with a $100 analysis and Minimum $500 Recovery up to Thousands. I would like the data off this drive, but in no real rush and certainly economically. I have a back up that is three weeks old and doesn't justify the full scale cost of typical recovery outfits. Thank you sam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By RRConboy on Monday, February 18, 2002 - 04:05 pm:

You might try looking for a recovery program at www.grc.com (Gibson Research). His stuff is good. You can spend hours reading everything about disk security and data recovery. A lot of free stuff.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page