How to copy e-mail files from my e-mail Sent folder to My Documents or other programs.r

TNC Discussion Board: Backing up your stuff: Backing up files.: How to copy e-mail files from my e-mail Sent folder to My Documents or other programs.r
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard Oblander on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 10:34 pm:

I need to know how to copy to My Documents, or other program, files from my e-mail sent folder

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 01:12 am:

Left click and drag to highlight (select) the portion or all of the message you want to copy, when selected, right click somewhere on the highlighted portion, on the fly out menu, left click on "copy", that will put it in your "clipboard", navigate to whatever folder you want it to be in, click on "paste" on the top toolbar, (or just right click where you want it, then left click on "paste" on the fly out menu) and there it will be.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Shey Kay on Saturday, April 20, 2002 - 05:29 am:

Hi, my name is Shey and I was wondering how to transfer my email from the file cabinet to a floppy disk. I have windows 95 and aol. I am very low on memory and am trying to clear what I can. My printer doesn't work right now or I would just print and get rid of them. Is there a way to do that?
Thanks
Shey

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page