Windows Media Player 7 doesn't run

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Windows Media Player 7 doesn't run
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Here's One That Stump You All! (2 seperate posts)  4   09/11 09:20pm
Music on the PC  1   09/26 04:36pm
Music on the PC  1   09/26 04:29pm
Music CDs don't start  5   04/02 11:03pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Thursday, September 09, 2004 - 02:08 am:

6.4 version is in the "Find files, but how can I reinstall it? I have not found A way to install it. It is not in Install?Remove programs.
Thans for the prvious help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Thursday, September 09, 2004 - 12:27 am:

I had media player 6.4. Removed it from Install/Remove program and installed 7.1 and it want work. 6.4 is still in my computer. I can find it in "Find" files and folders. It will not let me delete it. Says I can't delete it, that it is being used with windows.
I got a critical update and it updated version 6.4 and 7.1. I deleted 7.1 and upgraded to version 9, it want work either. The media player ca't find the specified file.
Can anyone help? Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Frank Lavallee on Wednesday, November 29, 2000 - 10:41 pm:

Windows Media Player 7.0 is a big memory and hard drive hog and is problematic. Stick with version 6.4.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Monday, November 06, 2000 - 11:30 pm:

do you have real player installed? I had probs with them both, a conflict problem re which one was default, I eventualy just got rid of wmp7, and everything was ok, sorry but that`s all I know, hope it helps a little.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By John Macdonald on Wednesday, November 01, 2000 - 09:42 pm:

I just installed Windows Media Player 7 in Windows 2000. It doesn't run. It just gives me the error message "An internal application error has occurred". Thanks for any help

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page