Music on the PC

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Windows Media Player 7 doesn't run: Music on the PC
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Louise on Thursday, September 26, 2002 - 04:36 pm:

Wwhen I click on certain pages, such as Flowgo.com and funone.com, and others, I do not get the music. A window opens and says I need a Plug In, should they look for one or cancel. I have gone along with the ok look for one and it is Quick Time. So, I downloadd Quick Time and the music then is all gaarbled. So, I remove it. I noticed that at the top of this window it says something about Netscape. So, I download Netscape, and the window still pops up. Isn't there a default music system on the PC already????? I have Media Player, Player One, and Winamp. Shouldn't one of these pick up on the e-mail and play the Music??? Hope someone out there can help me. Thanks.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page