Has anyone heard of System Mechanic?

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Has anyone heard of System Mechanic?
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
ACCESS BUTTONS  1   07/11 02:53pm
Recovering "Favorites" folder after Re-formatting Hard Drive  2   08/23 05:45pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Kathy on Friday, July 15, 2005 - 12:13 am:

Hi all- I am a newbie here.
Yes, I have used System Mechanic for over a year now and I love it. I bought it when I still had my old machine. It freed up so much room and fixed some problems also. It really is a goldmine for your PC. I highly recommend it.
By the way, great site here. I found out about the club through another newsletter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Friday, February 06, 2004 - 08:16 pm:

It's me again,sorry folks,I keep getting lost trying to find the correct topic to post to & am getting callus' on my behind so here goes.... I "upgraded" my mail program (Incredimail) on 2/2/04, & it seems to be giving me problems so went into System Restore to go back to 2/1/04 to be rid of update, but that date wasn't there. I don't want to completely uninstall Incredimail & lose everything. Any suggestions?
Thanx again, Cher

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Friday, February 06, 2004 - 06:40 pm:

Sorry,I kinda goofed in my post a minute ago, meant to say that I was using System Mech.4 to defrag. Thanx again, Cher

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Friday, February 06, 2004 - 06:30 pm:

I'm in serious need of running defrag (according to PCPitstop)so knowing that defrag won't complete with anything running, I closed everything,then used "Standby" on my cable modem to take me off line,but it still kept " remapping due to drive activity". What might I be doing wrong? Have a couple more problems but will try to post under the proper topics (System Restore)and if I can find it,(Incredimail). I'm running Windows Millenium. Thanx, Cher

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Robert Rickert on Friday, February 16, 2001 - 01:10 am:

The easiest way to fix Word ,is to run it again off your CD ROM, It will ask if you want to install the complete program or only the corrupted and missingfiles. Choose only the corrupted and missing files. And this will fix the problem. This way you wont lose any of your saved files or work.

Robert

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By robert Rickert on Friday, February 16, 2001 - 01:02 am:

I had the opportunity to use it a few days ago, It does a thorough job on your system, One of the most complete system checks I have seen anywhere on the web Their reporting system is great, and easily understood even for a beginner like me. There is none of that Tech crap that you get everywhere.
Try it you will like it. There is a trial run at no charge to you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Friday, November 03, 2000 - 10:15 pm:

http://www.webattack.com/reviews/sysmech_rv.shtml
has a review and download instructions - it costs $59, but there seems to be a trial offer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By KaronThackston on Friday, November 03, 2000 - 06:43 pm:

I am having problems with my MS Word crashing. It seems to happen most often when I also have IE or Outlook running. I've been told that a program called System Mechanic will correct the conflicting file problems I have.

Has anyone heard of System Mechanic, or used it?

Thanks!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page