Putting names on scanned pictures

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Scanner: Scanner/ copy: Putting names on scanned pictures
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Deb Slatterie on Sunday, October 05, 2003 - 09:43 pm:

Robert, you can also do this in Word. Click Insert - Text Box and draw the text box on the part of the photo or drawing where you want to add the name or other text. Use a font colour that will show up nicely against the background (for darker backgrounds you might want to use white, or a bright colour that coordinates with the photo, and make the type bold so it shows up better) and then just save the file and print as usual. I use this feature to make greeting cards, bookmarks, etc. on photographic paper and it works great.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Steve C on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 03:58 pm:

Virtual Album http://www.radar-software.com/valbum/} is something you might want to check out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Richard on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 10:03 pm:

Robert, You must have an Image Editor (software) that allows you to do this. Microsoft Picture It is just one of several that will perform this option. Some printers have bundled software that does this. For example, my Hewlett Packard PhotoSmart 1215 printer came with software that let's you add any text to the bottom margin of a picture. MS Picture It lets you put text anywhere you desire on the picture. There are others that do this, but these are the two that I am familiar with.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Robert Brockwell on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 07:09 pm:

How do I add names to scanned pictures.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page