Listening to real audio privately

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Listening to real audio privately
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Just sending out my "Alien Blues" music with Peace and Love...  1   04/30 01:00pm
Listening to regular music CD's on the computer  2   04/26 04:39am

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By omlhzk7@mail.com on Wednesday, July 26, 2006 - 12:32 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By james baker on Saturday, April 28, 2001 - 06:37 pm:

Hi look on the back of your computer and see if you have a set of ports for speakers, mike, and headphones. Most computers that are sound capable will have some variations of these.
If not post back with type and model of computer. Maybe someone will have a more specific answer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Sunday, November 05, 2000 - 06:25 pm:

when I surf I want to listen to
real audio programs but privately.
The only headset port on my computer
is for listening to cd's..

mmmmm

Am I missing something on my computer?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page