MCAFEE VIRUS SCAN

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Start Up Items: Why are all these running on start-up? : MCAFEE VIRUS SCAN
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By swans on Wednesday, February 05, 2003 - 04:25 am:

WHENi go in and update my VIRUS SCAN it tells me to restart my COUMPTOER i will RESTART my COUMPTOER and it tells me wait that WINDOWS is updating my files.when i go back online and pull the screen up on my VIRUS scan it tells me that UPDATES are pending a SYSTEM RESTART.i have automatically uinstall and go in to update everythingon it and when it DOWNLOADES certian things like CENTRAL which has3.70 mb when it gets to the 1.00 it will show up 1000 or higher then it will say 1.00 and DOWNLOADSthe rest of the way.i have tryed to uninstall it MANUALLY and it does the same thing.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page