"Stop Wasting Ink And Paper" tip in NC Insider issue 9

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: "Stop Wasting Ink And Paper" tip in NC Insider issue 9
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
POP UPS  5   04/30 12:49pm
Hotmail Address Book  3   12/14 03:36pm
Zip File dilemma!!  2   12/13 05:09pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Cher on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 - 07:14 pm:

Am I 3years too late for this one? Is there somewhere to read old issues of the newsletter?
I've spent hours this morning searching for help on printing tips because I can't seem to get my printer to print just what I want,instead of adding another page or more. I found a program called PrintMagic 1.1, but so far haven't downloaded it,and would prefer not to if issue 9 has the answer.
Then again maybe the problem is with the lack of settings in my printer,which I'm sorry I bought but it's only a few months old & don't want to have to spend more money on a different one.
Thanx, Cher

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Elaine on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 01:58 pm:

I am new to this site and hope I can find my way back to see if someone answers my question. Todays Tip - Stop Wasting Ink and Paper - great tip and I used it. Now, when I have it copied to Word Pad..why can't I save it. Tried in C, My Documents and it appeared to save - 15kbs in Word. Dbl. click and Word opens, the title is there and blank document - why? Thanks for your trouble.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By gailbech on Tuesday, December 12, 2000 - 12:46 pm:

I'm a new member & it's the first time I have been in here,the text I copied below,where do I find the tip..it says issue 9..wheres issue 9?
My name is Gail & I'm from the land downunder.
I think the Newbie club is great & am looking forward to getting all the info I need to help me sus out how to use my PC & the Internet.I don't know where to start first!!!!
Is there anywhere in here when you post that you
can be emailed when someone replies to your post?

"Stop Wasting Ink And Paper" tip in NC Insider issue 9

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By PeggyAnn Haines on Wednesday, November 08, 2000 - 04:34 am:

Thanks.
I got it right this time. And I have passed the tip on to other newbie computer users in my family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Monday, November 06, 2000 - 04:16 pm:

If the radio button is dead, it's because no text has been selected prior to sending your stuff to the print que. Select your text first, and the radio button option will be usable.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Peggy Ann Haines on Monday, November 06, 2000 - 01:40 pm:

When the "print" dialog box appears and the the live radio button with "Selection" under the Print Range area is not alive and well, is there a simple way to make it active?
(preferably from the comfort of my own desk chair)
I would like to be able to use that tip about printing only the section of text that I choose.

Thanks

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page