Filtering E-Mail Please Explain

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: Filtering E-Mail Please Explain
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By lovelashes on Sunday, May 11, 2003 - 12:55 am:

Thank you for clearing this matter up!

longlashes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Saturday, May 10, 2003 - 07:41 pm:

Joe's away from his desk at the moment, so can't post the newsletters to the website. He's put them on an autoresponder - if you send a blank email to the address, it should come back to you almost immediately.

If you don't get it back, your ISP (who provides you with internet access) may have put filters on their servers to try and catch sp*m. All this is doing is stopping you from getting the mail you've requested, and often letting through the rubbish! (Can you imagine the outcry if Post Offices did the same with our "snail mail"?)

Hopefully, when Joe's back from his break, he'll be posting it on the web site again, and you can read it there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Eunice K. Riemer on Friday, May 09, 2003 - 10:06 pm:

I have the same trouble. I have not been able to get the last two newsletters.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By longlashes on Friday, May 09, 2003 - 05:09 pm:

Could you explain this. I used to get your newsletters now I only receive your email with the below message. Could you explain what this means. Sometimes just a Newbie! thanks, longlashes

*Click mailto:emailnl@newbieclub.com to get your Newsletter by autoresponder

If you don't receive it, someone is filtering your email.

Best wishes,

Joe Robson.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page