WHAT ANTI-SPAM SOFTWARE/DOWNLOADS ARE EFFECTIVE ?

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: I know my mac can do this...I just don't know how!: WHAT ANTI-SPAM SOFTWARE/DOWNLOADS ARE EFFECTIVE ?
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By DAVID on Monday, May 19, 2003 - 01:39 am:

I AM BEING PLAGUED WITH AN EVER INCREASING VOLUME OF SPAM/JUNK MAIL. EVEN THOUGH MY YAHOO HTTP MAIL SERVER ACCOUNT, FOR THE MOSTPART, SEPARATES THAT UNSOLICITED MAIL FROM THE REQUESTED MAIL, BY CALLING IT BULK MAIL, IT STILL IS AN ANNOYANCE AND IS TAKING UP VALUABLE MAIL SPACE.

I SEE THAT THERE IS AN ASTONISHING AMOUNT OF ANTI-SPAM SOFTWARE/DOWNLOADS OUT THERE. FROM YOUR EXPERIENCES, CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND ONE THAT IS FREE & EASY TO USE & WILL SUCCESSFULLY ELIMINATE SPAM, WHILE NOT JEOPARTIZING MY LIGITIMATE, WANTED MAIL ?, OR SHOULD I JUST STAY WITH YAHOO'S BUILT IN SYSTEM ?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page