Pasting

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: Pasting Problem: Pasting
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By yoztx9o@mail.ru on Saturday, July 08, 2006 - 09:20 pm:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Saturday, August 02, 2003 - 06:22 pm:

Hi, and welcome.

Just paste the code into the program that you use to create your web pages. The term "HTML editor" often covers every type of program used to create pages, from plain text editors, dedicated HTML editors, on-line page creators, and programs that cerate web pages as well as doing other things like DTP or WP.

Happy site building!
Dianne Reuby

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Friday, August 01, 2003 - 07:39 pm:

I'm trying to make a guestbook. It says to copy and paste in my HTML editor. I am using Microsoft Home Publishing 2000 with WindowsME. I can't find a HTML editor. What do I do instead?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page