Newbie Hacking Tutorials

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Good help site for newbies: Newbie Hacking Tutorials
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Redfaced  2   03/12 01:44pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Sunday, November 28, 2004 - 01:08 am:

Go to hardware store ask for hacksaw that can cut through your pc

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Saturday, October 25, 2003 - 02:33 pm:

Learning to HACK is something many people dream of because it gives you power over most of the computers in the world. But in order to really hack you must learn to program, that means you also must learn three different Programsing languages (In order to become a good Hacker)Once you learn them you can go on from there, and maybe ruin a lot of Information on thousands or maybe millions of computers. Then if they trace you down the Feds will give you a new Home for many years. Do yourself a favor and stick to what you know best. You dodn't want to get into something that will send you to jail, so you? Think about it....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By elayne brown on Friday, September 26, 2003 - 03:02 am:

You want to learn to hack, you are up to no good!
You shouldn't be allowed to have a computer!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Monday, September 22, 2003 - 04:57 pm:

You do know that hacking is illegal......right?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 04:47 pm:

I've been searching for hacking tutorials for really long time but i can't find one showing how to hack.Help me PLS!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page