Outlook Express is not allowing me to open attachments

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Questions all newbies want to know: OutLook Express questions: Outlook Express is not allowing me to open attachments
  Subtopic Posts   Updated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Patricia Winkelmann on Saturday, September 27, 2003 - 08:10 pm:

Thank you for your help, I will let you know if this works!
Patricia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Sunday, September 21, 2003 - 04:01 am:

I think this MS Article will help you. Let us know how it works!

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q329570

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Patricia Winkelmann on Saturday, September 20, 2003 - 04:51 pm:

Hi, My OE is automatically deciding that certain attachments are not safe a not allowing me open them even though I know they are safe. The email arrives with the clip but when I go to open the attachment the title of the attachment is greyed out and I cannot open them. I know they are safe. A message at the top the OE says OE has removed the unsafe attachments. This is really annoying. I now have ask my freinds to send any attachments to my yahoo address!
Help please!
Patricia

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page