Cannot post in forum

TNC Discussion Board: General Discussion: Good help site for newbies: Cannot post in forum
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Windows explorer  2   06/24 03:21pm
Question on Doctype  1   06/27 11:29pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dreuby on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 07:28 pm:

If you can't log in, then you can't change your profile - or every *&%!!" on the web would be changing our profiles for us!

I had a problem not long ago with some forums - I couldn't access any that used the vBulletin software. It turned out to be a problem on my ISP's server (but it took me ten days to resolve!)

I'd email the admin of the forum and tell them again that you can't log in, so can't alter your profile.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By greencgk on Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 03:02 am:

Hi again, since my pc recovered from a virus, I cannot post on a forum. I sent to them info and they said to select cp on forum pg., which I did, then this window comes up, you are not logged in. You do not have permission to access pg -the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. The forum I sent to says I do not have to re-register since I still can use original forum acct. You need to make changes to forum profile-- HOW?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page